Real Estate and Leasing
KRMC’s Real Estate Group is experienced in providing a wide range of legal services to buyers, sellers, financial institutions, landlords and tenants. We are frequently retained to advise and represent clients regarding:
- Purchase and Sale Transactions: Our lawyers work with businesses and individuals to facilitate the acquisition and sale of commercial, residential and investment properties.
- Financing Transactions: Our firm acts for both borrowers and lenders in negotiating and structuring mortgage financing and other real estate financing transactions.
- Real Estate Agreements: We assist clients with the preparation and negotiation of joint venture agreements, co-tenancy agreements and general and limited partnership agreements concerning the ownership of land.
- Commercial Leasing: We represent both landlords and tenants in drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial leases, and in litigating commercial leasing disputes.
- Mortgage Enforcement: In conjunction with our Creditors’ Rights Department, we represent lenders in power of sale proceedings in cases of mortgage default, including dealing with landlord and tenant issues arising in the course of mortgage enforcement.
For more information please contact one of our Real Estate and Leasing lawyers.