When business disputes arise, KRMC’s experienced commercial litigators excel at representing our clients’ interests. Our Commercial Litigation Group is recognized for its expertise in successfully representing clients at all levels of the Ontario courts, as well as at arbitration, mediation and a variety of administrative tribunals.
From the negotiating table to the courtroom, our commercial litigators have a proven track record of accomplishing results for our clients. Our team is dedicated to working with our clients to achieve cost-effective resolutions to their legal disputes.
Examples of commercial litigation matters that we handle include:
- Disputes among shareholders or business partners, including shareholder oppression remedy claims
- Claims for breach of contract
- Disputes regarding misrepresentation, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of trust and breach of confidence
- Disputes concerning residential real estate
- Disputes concerning commercial real estate and leasing
- Employment disputes
Our team includes a specialist certified by the Law Society of Ontario in civil litigation and lawyers with recognized expertise in a wide range of areas.
For more information please contact one of our Commercial Litigation lawyers.