- Ontario, 1981
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D. (1979)
Bruce’s practice is focused on Creditors’ Rights. He is the managing partner of the firm’s Creditors’ Rights department, and acts for financial institutions, leasing and financing companies, trade creditors and any other creditors in the recovery and enforcement of debts. He has extensive experience in pursuing legal remedies in relation to both unsecured and secured debts, including dealing with mortgage enforcement and personal property security enforcement.
Bruce is a member (past chairman) of KRMC’s Executive Committee.
Bruce is a Member at Large of the Ontario Bar Association Law Practice Management Section Executive for the 2016-2017 term.
Bruce has been a speaker at several conferences held by the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys.
- Ontario/Canadian Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
- Receivables Management Association of Canada (RMA)
- Credit Association of Greater Toronto (CAGT)