- Ontario, 2003
- India, 1993
- University of Ottawa, National Committee of Accreditation Certificate (2002)
- Delhi University, India, LL.B. (1993)
- Delhi University, India, B.A. (Honours) (1990)
Ajay is a litigator in the firm’s Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation department, and represents injured clients in complex personal injury and disability related matters. Ajay’s practice places a particular emphasis on motor vehicle accident litigation, occupier’s liability litigation, plaintiff-oriented municipal litigation, product liability litigation, and medical and dental malpractice litigation.
Ajay was called to the Delhi State Bar Council (India) in 1993 and was admitted to the Law Society of Ontario in 2003. He joined KRMC in 2004.
Ajay has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario. He possesses considerable trial practice experience and a broad-based knowledge of the law.
Ajay is fluent in Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
- Ontario/Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association